For the past couple of years, custom Minecraft clients have been pretty popular amongst the Minecraft PVP community. Players can drastically improve the game’s performance by using third-party custom clients. How to download and install Badlion Client for Minecraft
A custom client is basically a different build of Minecraft with added modifications that give performance enhancements, FPS boosts, different aesthetics, client anti-cheat, etc. It allows players to customize their games for maximum efficiency.
Badlion is one of the most well-known custom clients of all time. It works for single-player, multiplayer, and realms to provide players with the best frame rate possible at all times. One of the merits is its accessibility, it is freely downloadable for Windows, Mac, and even Linux.
How to download and install Badlion Client for Minecraft
It helps in preventing cheating in the game and continuously scans for any signs of cheating like X-Ray, double click, fire buttons, and so much more. Multiple popular servers are partnered with Badlion Client. They pair Badlion users together to ensure that there isn’t any cheating going on in games with these users.
Downloading and Installing Badlion Client
- The first step is to download Badlion. You can go to the official page of Badlion Client to download it. You can just click on the Download button and select the option according to your operating system. When you click on that it will go ahead and immediately start downloading in the bottom left corner of your browser (in case, it is Chrome).
- When the download is complete, the Badlion Client Setup will appear on your desktop. If it doesn’t appear on your Desktop, don’t worry it will be in your Downloads folder. To find the Setup, click on the Windows Icon, and type “Downloads” on the search bar. Open the “Downloads File Folder” from the list. You will find the Setup there, drag it to your Desktop.
- Once the Setup is on your Desktop, go ahead and double click on it. It will open up the Setup for the Client. Now your computer will ask if you trust this software or not. So it’s a big yes. You can trust this 100% and even more. There will be an end-user licensing agreement, click on “I agree”. Now, click on the “Install” button. After the installation, click on the “Finish” button.
- Once you click the “Finish” button, it will open up automatically. If it doesn’t, there will be a new shortcut on your desktop, double click on it to open the Badlion Client Launcher. Sometimes, it may take some time to open up, be patient and wait for it to open.
- Sometimes, just after installation, it shows some new upgrades, although we have just downloaded it. But that is perfectly fine, you can go ahead and download the upgrades and again click on the “Finish” button and you are good to go.
Also, Read More: Top 10 Shaders Packs for Minecraft
Create a Badlion Account and Login
- Once the Launcher opens up, you need to create a Badlion account to use the Client. Click on the “Register Now” button, you will be redirected to Badlion’s site.
If you don’t see the desired account, click on the “Add Account” button and fill out the required fields.
- Check your email, and click on the provided link and it will ask you to enter your date of birth. Enter the information and click “Next”. It will ask you to create a password and reenter it. Do as directed and then tick the agreement box. Next, click on “Register”.
- After completing the registration process, go back to the Badlion Launcher and log in with the email and password.
- Sometimes, it might ask you to update BAC and restart your PC. Restart your PC and return to the Badlion launcher.
Launch Minecraft and Start Playing!
- Once you open the Badline Launcher, click the “Play” button at the topmost bar of the launcher.
- Now, select the version of Minecraft you need to play from the dropdown menu. You can also tap the “Settings” button on the left-hand side of the launcher to build RAM and change further developed settings with Badlion.
- When you have completed your settings and your version is chosen, click the blue “Launch” button. Finally, Minecraft will open with the Badlion Client.