Continuum shaders modpack is a complete delight for graphic enthusiasts, be it cinematic creators, graphic builders, or general players. This phenomenal graphic pack provides an extremely real look to your Minecraft gameplay. Thus enriching your gaming experience and graphic interest considerably. How to download and install Continuum shaders pack in Minecraft?
Let’s just move on to the process of adding this intensive graphic pack on Minecraft.
How to download and install Continuum shaders pack in Minecraft?
You can easily add continuum shaders pack on Minecraft by following some simple steps given below;
Step: 1 ; Downloading and installing Optifine on Minecraft
Optifine allows you to run Continuum shaders graphic packs on Minecraft, as you cannot run Continuum shaders directly on Minecraft like other modpacks.
Follow the steps given below for downloading and installing Optifine on Minecraft;
- First of all, go to the official Optifine website by searching Optifine on your respective browser. And click on the Download option on the top of the Optifine window.
You can directly follow the link given below
Thereafter, the list of various Optifine Versions will appear on your screen. Select the highest version file for downloading onto your device, as it has updated data.
- Click on the mirror option, in front of the respective file, to reach the download page of that file.
- Click on the Download option, to download the Optifine file.
Thereafter, the file gets saved onto your device.
Now that you have downloaded the Optifine file on your desktop, let’s install it in Minecraft.
- First of all, you need to open the Optifine file by right clicking on the mouse, and selecting the “Open with Java” option.
If you do not have Java installed in your desktop, then you need to download and install Java in your desktop.
After you have opened the Optifine file with Java, a short Optifine window appears on your screen.
Thereby, the location of the mod folder is listed in the middle section. And an Install button is available on the bottom of the window.
- Click on the Install button, on the top of the Optifine window, to install the Optifine.
A small window appears on your screen, saying that “Optifine is successfully downloaded”.
Thereafter, you need to launch Optifine in Minecraft.
- Open the Minecraft launcher on your desktop.
- Click on the down headed arrow near the Play button.
- Select the version starting with the name “Optifine”, and click on it.
- Click on the Play button, in the bottom of the Optifine window.
Thereafter the Minecraft will launch the Optifine
Here you have finally installed Optifine in Minecraft.
This was all about downloading and installing Optifine in Minecraft.
Step: 2 ; Downloading Continuum shaders
After that you have downloaded and installed Optifine in Minecraft. Now you can easily optimize the graphics in Minecraft. So let’s start downloading the Continuum Shaders, to give a futuristic look to Minecraft.
Follow the steps given below to download Continuum Shaders in your desktop;
- First of all, go to the official Continuum Shaders website.
follow the link given below
- Click on the “Continuum downloads” button,on the extreme bottom of the page.
Hereby, the Continuum shaders file starts downloading, and gets saved onto your desktop.
Step: 3 ; Installing Continuum Shaders in Minecraft
Now that you have downloaded the Continuum shaders file onto your desktop, you only need to install it in Minecraft, to enjoy an incredible graphic experience.
Follow the steps given below for downloading the Continuum shaders pack in Minecraft;
- Open the Minecraft launcher, and go to the main page in Minecraft.
- Click on the “Options” button, in the last column.
- Select the “Video settings” option.
- Select the “Shaders” option, in the down side on the first row.
- Click on the “Shaders folder” option, in the bottom left corner of your screen.
Hereby, the Shaders folder appears on your screen. This is the folder where you need to locate the Continuum Shaders file.
Thereafter, you need to find the location, where the Continuum shaders file that you downloaded, is located. Usually the downloaded files are located inside the Download folder in your PC or Laptop.
Also, Read More: How to Make a Paper Server in Minecraft
- Move the Continuum shaders downloaded file to the Shaders folder, by either dragging it from the downloads folder to the Shaders folder, or by copy and pasting the file.
Thereby, you need to restart the Minecraft launcher, to install Continuum Shaders in it.
- Close all the tabs on your desktop(or just the Minecraft launcher tab)
- Open the Minecraft launcher on your desktop. And go to the Main page of Minecraft once again.
You once again need to repeat the above steps to reach the Shaders folders.
- Click on the Options button, in the bottom of the section.
- Select the “Video Settings” option, on the first row.
Thereby the Continuum Shaders option appears on the screen that was not there in the previous time.
- Click on the Continuum shaders option that appears on your desktop screen.
Thereby you need to confirm the Continuum Shaders graphical option.
- Click on the Done button, on the bottom of the window.
Here, you finish downloading and installing the Continuum Shaders graphic pack on your website.
Now, you are all set to experience the vibrant graphical expressions of Minecraft on your desktop.
This was all about downloading and installing the Continuum shaders graphic pack on Minecraft.