Slow-falling potion was first added in Minecraft Java Edition 1.13. We’ll go through how to make all of the different varieties of slow-falling potions in depth in this lesson. How to Make a Potion of Slow Falling (1:30) in Minecraft
About Slow Falling Potions
So, what is the effect of this potion? Slow-falling potion lowers the pace with which players and other monsters fall. It renders the afflicted creatures impervious to the effects of falling. If this potion is combined with an Elytra, players will be able to glide about. Players may utilise these effects in a wide range of applications. It’s also one of the most often utilised potions in Minecraft. We’ll go through how to make a Slow Falling Potion in detail.
How to Make a Potion of Slow Falling (1:30) in Minecraft
How to Make a Slow Falling Potion
Let’s get started on making the various varieties of slow-falling potions. To begin, all potions require a brewing stand and blazing powder. To power the brewing stand, you’ll need blaze powder. Blazing drops blaze rods in The Nether, which are used to make this item. You can begin crafting the requisite potions after you have a brewing stand and blazing powders in your possession.
There are two sorts of slow-falling potions, each with a different length of effect.
The normal potion has a duration of 1 minute and 30 seconds.
Extended potion with a 4 minute duration.
- Water bottle
- nether wart
- phantom membrane
- redstone dust
How to make a craft
1. In the upper left area of the Brewing Stand interface, place the Blaze Powder.
The brewing metre will be filled. Brewing can continue until the metre reaches zero.
2. Arrange the Nether Wart and the Water Bottle as indicated in the image. The brewing procedure will begin, and once complete, you will receive Awkward Potion.
The brewing procedure will begin, and once complete, you will receive Awkward Potion.
Note that you may place up to three water bottles at once.
Also, Read More: How to Make Blaze Powder in Minrafect
3. Place the Phantom Membrane in the item slot after creating the Awkward Potion.
It will begin brewing again, and when it is finished, you will receive a 1:30-minute Potion of Slow Falling.
4. By putting Redstone Dust in the item slot, the potion’s duration can be extended.
This is the last stage in the potion’s preparation.
5. After the brewing is finished, you will receive a Potion of Slow Falling with a duration of 4:00 minutes.
The brewing procedure has come to an end.