Iron golems are robust utility mobs that may protect villagers and players from attacks by shielding them. These golems can spawn naturally within a village, but users can also make their own iron golems by placing some blocks in a certain order. (This feature is available in all versions of Minecraft, including the Pocket Edition. However, in order for it to operate, you must ensure that your game is up to date). How to Build an Iron Golem in Minecraft
Here are some facts about iron golems:
- Iron Golems will launch anything they hit into the air, causing them to suffer fall damage.
- The only hostile mob that an Iron Golem will not attack is Creeper.
- Villagers have been known to receive poppies from Iron Golems.
- Cactus, lava, and fire are all avoided by Iron Golems.
- Iron Golems cannot drown or be injured by falling.
- If you do decide to build an iron golem, make sure it can’t escape because iron golems tend to wander and get lost.
So, let’s discuss the making of an Iron Golem.
How to Build an Iron Golem in Minecraft
Items required to build an Iron Golem
To build an iron golem, you will need to combine the following materials:
- Four Blocks of Iron
On a crafting table, you need to mix nine ingots to make a single iron block. To construct four iron blocks, you will need a total of 36 ingots. When one iron ore is burned in the furnace in the presence of a fuel source, one iron ingot is created. Iron ores are discovered underground and must be mined using a stone pickaxe or better.
Also, Read More: How to Build a Wither Boss in Minecraft
- One carved pumpkin or jack o’lantern
You can use Shears on the pumpkin to carve it. Pumpkins are blocks that appear on the grass in the same way that mushrooms do, and are most usually found in the severe hills and plains biomes, however, they can also be found in sand and snow-covered locations.
To make a jack o’lantern, go to your crafting menu. Place one carved pumpkin in the middlebox of the first row. Place one torch in the middlebox of the second row. Place one coal/charcoal and one stick in the 3×3 crafting grid to make a torch.
(Only one of the above, carved pumpkin or jack o’lantern, is required to build golem)
Directions to build an Iron Golem
- Firstly collect all the required items.
- Unlike most items in the game, you don’t require a Crafting Table to build an Iron Golem. Instead, you must arrange the blocks in a certain pattern on the ground.
- Stack two Iron blocks on top of one another. The Iron Golem’s body will be made up of these blocks.
- Two of the four blocks are still in your inventory. On each side of the top-most block, place one iron block.
- Finally, for the head of the golem, use a carved pumpkin or jack o’ lantern and place it over the middle block. You now have your own Iron Golem.
If there are no connection blocks, placing the Pumpkin last should result in the spawning of an Iron Golem. You can perform this as many times as you wish, and you can also develop your own Iron Golem army. Enjoy the game!