Let’s just move onto the process of downloading and installing Fabric mod loader onto your desktop.
Fabric mod loader is an independent version mod loader that provides mod loading and code patching functionalities under Fabric. Fabric supplies enhancing lightweight tool chains for Minecraft. Fabric is better known for offering some of the best mods for Minecraft.
How to download and install the Fabric mod loader in Minecraft?
You can easily download and install the Fabric mod loader by following the below given process;
Step: 1 ; Downloading Fabric mod loader
Fabric mod loader enables you to download some of the top mods of Minecrafts and enjoy this awesome experience of gaming in Minecraft.
You can easily download the Fabric mod loader by following some simple steps given below;
- First of all, go to the Fabrics official website on your desktop browser, and click on the Download Fabrics mod loader option there.
You can directly follow the link below to get the download page.
As you reach the Fabric mod loader’s download page, you need to follow the download link available on the center of your screen named “Download Installer (Universal/.JAR)”.
- Click on the Download Installer (Universal/.JAR)” option, to download the Fabric Mod loader.
Hereby your browser will begin to download the respective file.
After it is downloaded successfully, you need to provide the location of the file to be saved in.
- Provide the location of the file to be saved in.
Here you finish downloading the Fabric mod loader onto your desktop.
Step: 2 ; Installing the Fabric mod loader
After you have downloaded the Fabric mod loader file, the other step is to install the required settings for connecting the Fabric mod loader with Minecraft.
Follow the steps given below for installing Fabric mod loader onto your desktop;
- First of all, go to the downloaded file, and right click on the Fabric mod loader file.
The downloaded file of Fabric mod loader will be listed in the folders as Fabric installer.
- Select the Open with Java option from the bar associated with the Fabric installer file.
Thereafter the Fabric installer window will open up on your desktop screen. There you need to select the Minecraft version for the Fabric mod loader.
- Click on the column in front of the Minecraft version, and select the Minecraft version for the Fabric mod loader.
- Select the Create profile option on the downside of the window, and click on the Install button, on the bottom of the window.
Thereby a small window appears on your desktop screen, confirming the successful installation of Fabric mod loader.
Here you finish installing the Fabric mod loader for the respective version of Minecraft on your desktop.
If that small confirmation window doesn’t appear on your screen after you click on the Install button.
- Then, go to the Minecraft launcher on your desktop, of that same version that you enlisted
- Click on the play button, on the bottom of the Minecraft window. And play the Minecraft version for a while.
Thereafter, repeat the above process of installing Fabric mod loader once again.
Hereby your Fabric mod loader gets installed successfully for the respective Minecraft version on your desktop.
Step: 3 ; Installing mods with Fabric
Once you have downloaded and installed the Fabric mod loader on your desktop, then it’s time to get some mods on Minecraft using the Fabric.
You can easily install various mods from Fabric mod loader by following the steps given below;
- First of all, go to the Minecraft launcher.
- Click on the Installer option on the bottom of the Minecraft window.
- Select the Fabric mod player that you have installed on your desktop.
- Click on the Play button, on the bottom of the Minecraft window.
Thereafter the Minecraft game opens up with the Fabric mod loader.
Now we move on to the process of installing mods with the Fabric mod player in Minecraft.
- Then, press the keys “Windows + R” simultaneously on your keyboard.
Also, Read More: How to download and install Xaero’s Minimap mod in Minecraft?
Thereafter the Run window opens up on your desktop.
- Inside the textbox in the Run window, enter the text %appdata%.
- Click on the Enter button, present on the bottom of the window.
Thereby, a .minecraft folder will appear inside the Roaming folders on your screen. As you open it, you find a mods folder.
Now, whichever mod you wish to play in Minecraft, put that mod inside the folder and that mod will appear on your Minecraft window.
Hereby, explore the mods on Minecraft by following the steps given below;
- Go to the Minecraft launcher on your desktop.
- Click on the installation option on the top of the Minecraft window.
There various installation mods will appear under the installation section on the Minecraft window.
- Check or uncheck the Modded option on the top right corner once or twice.
And the installation mod starting with Fabric appears under the installation section, along with a Play button in front of that mod.
- Select the mode that you wish to play. And click on the Play button, in front of it.
Here, you open that Fabric mode inside Minecraft.
This was all about downloading and installing the Fabric mod loader on your desktop.