How to make a Potion of Harming (Instant Damage II) in …
In Minecraft, you may produce a variety of potions. They can assist you in doing additional harm or healing yourself. There are certain potion effects that appear to be unfavourable at first look. Drinking a potion of self-harm has no beneficial benefit because it only causes self-harm, but with some creative applications, you may reverse this effect on your opponents. This potion recipe involves far more effort than other potions How to make a Potion of Harming (Instant Damage II) in
Ingredients for Minecraft’s Potion of Harming
– Three Water Bottles
– Glistering Melon
– Blaze Powder
– Brewing Stand
– Nether Wart
– Fermented Spider Eye
You will need water bottles made of glass to brew a potion of hurting. To manufacture glass, get some sand and melt it in your furnace. To construct three glass bottles, you will need three pieces of glass. Simply hold the bottles in your hand and right click any water source to fill them.
To produce a potion of hurting, you must first prepare a potion of healing. A gleaming melon is required to produce a healing potion.
Blaze powder is required to power your brewing station. Without fuel, the brewing stand cannot brew potions.
To make potions, you’ll obviously need a brewing stand. This stage is difficult since you must locate flame in order to obtain the blaze rod required.
Nether wart will be required next. Nether warts may be developed in the overworld, but first you must locate the nether wart. They spawn spontaneously in underworld castles, which also contain flames.
Finally, a fermented spider eye is required to create a potion of hurting from a potion of healing.
In Minecraft, how can you brew a Potion of Harming?
1 Potion of Poison (0:45) and 1 fermented spider eye are required to produce a Potion of Harming. In the Brewing Stand menu, place the Potion of Poison (0:45) in one of the bottom boxes. Then, in the top compartment, place the fermented spider eye. Potion of Night Vision will transform into Potion of Harming after a few seconds.
Here is a step-by-step graphic instruction to making a Potion of Harming in Minecraft:
1) To begin, get some sand and place it in a furnace.
2) Next, we’ll need the materials for a healing potion. Begin by locating some melons. You can cultivate them if you locate melon seeds in a dungeon or abandoned mine shaft, or you may buy them from a savannah settlement. Melon seeds can also be purchased from travelling traders on occasion. Break down a melon to acquire the melon slices you require.
3) Next, you’ll need one gold ingot to turn the melon slice into a gleaming melon. To find gold, enter your mines and begin looking below “Y” level 31.
4) To mine gold ore, you will need at least an iron pickaxe. Collect some gold ore and melt it into gold ingots in a furnace. Let’s gather the ingredients for a fermented spider eye while your gold is smelting. Begin by locating some sugarcane.
5) Sugarcane grows on sand or soil and is frequently found near riverbanks or any water source block. If you come upon any sugarcane, preserve some for yourself.
6) Now that you’ve cooked your sand and gold and collected your sugarcane, you’ll need to hunt a brown mushroom.
7) They are usually seen in dark oak woodlands. Brown mushrooms may also be found in marsh biomes, gloomy tunnels, and in abundance in the underworld.
8) Finally, we’ll need to find some spiders to make the fermented spider eye. Wait till nightfall to start looking for spiders.
9) You’ll probably have to kill a few spiders to get the spider eye to drop, but persevere. It isn’t as uncommon as many mob drops. Put your belongings in storage and prepare to journey to the underworld.
10) After that, you must journey to the nether to obtain blaze rods, blaze powder, and nether wart. Create a nether portal and begin searching for your stronghold.
11) Once you’ve discovered a stronghold, search the area for blazes or a blaze spawner.
12) Destroy a few blazing foes until you obtain a few blaze rods. Explore your stronghold until you find a room with red fungus and a stairway.
13) Gather some nether warts and return to the surface. You now have all of the ingredients for a poisonous potion. Begin by constructing a brewing stand in a crafting table by mixing three pieces of cobblestone and a blazing rod.
14) Collect your glass and form it into glass bottles. To produce glass bottles, arrange them in a “V” configuration in the crafting menu of a crafting table. While you’re here, manufacture some sugar from sugarcane by selecting it from the crafting menu.
15) Fill your glass bottles with water by right clicking on any water source.
16) Next, construct a glistering melon by using a gold ingot to generate gold nuggets in your crafting menu.
17) Gather your gold nuggets and a melon slice, then wrap the melon with gold nuggets.
18) Let’s finish with the fermented spider eye. To produce a fermented spider eye, place your spider eye, sugar, and brown mushroom anyplace in the crafting menu.
19) Place your brewing stand and right-click it to launch the UI. Fill the three bottom slots with water bottles. To fuel your brewing stand, place flame powder in the top left slot. Make some flame powder out of blaze rods and place it in your brewing stand.
20) To manufacture potions of injuring, you must first brew uncomfortable potions. Place a nether wart in your brewing stand’s ingredient slot and wait for it to complete cooking.
21) Your water bottles will be transformed into weird potions as a result of this. You may now put your gleaming melon into the ingredient slot to make healing potions.
22) Insert a fermented spider eye into the ingredient slot to complete your brewing process.
In Minecraft, how do you use the Potion of Harming?
I would not recommend drinking them yourself. They will inflict three full hearts of harm on you. If you really want to put it to the test, hold the potion in your hand and right-click it to drink it. You will take three hearts of harm after you finish drinking it.
The ideal application for these potions is to make harmful potions. Fill the ingredient slot of a brewing stand with gunpowder and the potions of hurting.
After around twenty seconds of brewing, your potions will change shape and become throwable! Harming potion disregards armour rating. So neither netherite nor enchanted armour will reduce the damage you incur from the potion of hurting.
How to Apply Potion of Harm
Take your time! You may still use the potion of hurting to injure oneself, adjacent players, friendly monsters, and hostile mobs. To hurl the potion, hold it in your hand and right click. If any unfortunate monsters are inside the effect radius, they will receive damage. However, these potions of damage are diametrically opposed to potions of healing. If you use this potion on an undead monster, it will have no effect on them. It will instead heal them! Use with extreme care.
If you are attempting to capture a zombie villager in order to cure him, you may want to carry some harmful potions with you in order to heal him if any mishaps arise. A skeleton may shoot him, a stray sword strike, or even a bolt of lightning could derail your preparations. Having a potion of damaging helps you reduce your losses and speed the approach.
Splash potions are more effective when used directly on your target. The splash’s periphery will not be as effective as the splash’s centre.