Arrows are a type of ammunition used by bows, crossbows, and dispensers in Minecraft. They were introduced in the 0.15.0 update. The utilization of lingering potions to make “tipped arrows” can then be used to apply effects to players and mobs. Arrows are also an important weapon in the battle against the ender dragon.
There are many types of tipped arrows that can be crafted in Minecraft, however, here we will discuss about the simple untipped arrow.
How to make an Arrow in Minecraft
Items required to make an arrow
First of all, to craft anything in Minecraft, one requires a Crafting Table.
Making crafting tables is as simple as placing a block of wood in the 2×2 crafting area and cutting it into four wooden planks. These four wooden planks are re-positioned in the crafting area, creating a crafting table.
Tables for crafting can be put on the ground. They display a 3×3 grid that may be used to make several of the game’s items.
You can also find Crafting Tables in Villages.
To make an arrow, you will need to combine the following materials in the Crafting Table.
- One Stick
Stick can be obtained by breaking a tree and thereby obtaining wood, which can then be crafted into sticks
- One Flint
When a block of gravel is mined, a single piece of flint has a 10% chance of dropping instead of the gravel block. This chance increases when mined using a Fortune-enchanted tool.
- One Feather
In Minecraft, there are three primary sites where you can collect feathers. The first is chickens, which will drop zero to two feathers when they die. Parrots, on the other hand, drop from one to two feathers when they die. The third type is shipwreck chests, which contain feathers.
Directions to make an Arrow
- Firstly collect all the required items.
- When you have all the items, open the Crafting Table and drag the items there in the following fashion:
- In the upper row of your 3×3 crafting table grid, place one flint in the middle column.
- In the middle row of your 3×3 crafting table grid, place one stick in the middle column.
- In the bottom row of your 3×3 crafting table grid, place one feather in the middle column.
- To turn the raw ingredients into four arrows, click the craft button.
- After you’ve finished crafting arrows, you’ll need to add them to your inventory.
You have finally crafted Arrow in Minecraft, enjoy playing!